Crystal Ball Business Luncheon
Wednesday 14 January 2015 | Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok
The Thai- Canadian Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), Franco-Thai, German-Thai, Thai-Swedish and the British Chambers of Commerce cordially invite you to the "Crystal Ball Business Luncheon" on Wednesday 14 January 2015 at the Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok.
There is no denying Thailand has experienced economic challenges in the past year, with the Bank of Thailand revising its economic growth predictions for 2015 from 5.5% to 4.8% and the World Bank projecting Thailand to generate the lowest economic growth in the ASEAN region in 2015.
As we begin 2015, the Thai Canadian Chamber of Commerce has invited prominent speakers from the private sector to share their views and outlook for the Thai economy, the financial and property markets and the legal landscape.
Join us at this key event to find out what's in store for the year ahead. The experts line up include:
– Pimpaka Nichgaroon, Head of Research, Thanachart Securities
– Paul Gambles, Co-founder, MBMG Group
– David Doran, Partner / Chairman, DFDL
– Simon Landy, Executive Chairman, Colliers International Thailand
– Ian Fenwick, Advisor & Professor of Marketing, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration
– Chris Bruton, Executive Director, DataConsult Ltd. (Moderator)
The event promises to be a lively interactive discussion with lots of opportunities to share your own insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sector.
Date: Wednesday 14 January 2015
Time: 11 am. – 2 pm.
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok [MAP]
Fee: Chamber members 1,000 THB / Non-members 1,500 THB
Used to have Formidable form here.