Dear TICC Member,
On behalf of the Board of Directors (BoD) of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), I am inviting you to attend the 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn on March 19, 2015, starting with registration at 06:30 p.m. The AGM will include a set dinner served at 8:00 p.m. An Italian Embassy representative will also participate in the voting process as an external observer.
The election of the new BoD for the 2015 – 2017 term will then take place during the AGM. Please note that ballots for the 2015 BoD election will be accepted from 5:30 p.m. at the AGM venue as shown in Attachment 1.
Please find attached the following documents:
– Attachment 1 – AGM and Election Agenda 2015
– LIST OF NOMINEES : please submit the form by FEBRUARY 20, 2015 (EXPIRED)
– Attachment 2 – Attendance Form for AGM and Dinner : please return to TICC by fax or e-mail before MARCH 13, 2015
– Attachment 3 – Proxy Form for non-attending Members : please return to TICC by fax or e-mail within MARCH 18, 2015
– Attachment 4 – TICC Member Representative Update Form
Each Member Company representative can carry only one Proxy from another Member. Your Proxy Form will be processed by the TICC staff, who will confirm the chosen proxy is not already acting as a proxy for another Member Company. If you do not hear from the TICC staff by MARCH 19, 2015, your proxy is accepted.
A 1,300 Baht dinner contribution is required from each participant. It can be paid in advance to the TICC office or at the AGM Registration Desk at the Hotel.
To confirm the attendance, online registration is also available
– TICC Members (attend the election, AGM and dinner), please click HERE.
– Non-Members (attend the AGM and dinner), please click HERE.
I look forward to seeing you on March 19, 2015.
Giacomo Mauri – TICC President