Please note that this event exclusively caters to professionals within the F&B, Hospitality, and Tourism industries.
The TICC team will carefully review registrations to ensure they align with the event's specific participation criteria.
No walk-ins are allowed.
Press affiliates are welcome to join this event, however, the Chamber requires the following rules:
1. Credential Verification: These credentials may include a press pass issued by a recognized media organization, a letter of assignment, or other documentation proving their status as a member of the press.
2. Editorial Coverage Plan: TICC would like to know the press affiliate's editorial coverage plan, including the type of content they intend to produce (e.g., articles, photographs, videos) and how they plan to promote the event.
3. Access Restrictions: Press affiliates are welcome to enjoy the event and talk with Chefs, exhibitors and guests.
4. Code of Conduct: Press affiliates are expected to adhere to a code of conduct that includes professional behavior, respect for event participants and attendees, and compliance with any event-specific rules and regulations.
5. Release Forms: Press affiliates are invited to ask permission from the chefs, exhibitors, and guests to sign release forms, granting permission to use their photographs or video footage in event-related promotional materials.
6. Security Screening: Like all attendees, press affiliates may be subject to security screening procedures, especially for high-security events.