The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), founded in 1978, is a private, independent, and non-profit association of businessmen and entrepreneurs, duly constituted and registered in accordance with legislative regulations in Thailand and in Italy. The TICC Is also a member of Assocamerestero and the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT).
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce promotes its role as a connector of local and international firms, acting as a meeting point for business affairs between the Countries in order to develop and allow a positive economic flow between Italy and Thailand. Members of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce carry many benefits that will help strengthen business relationships and visibility in our network of businessmen and professionals.
- Business Information: Get notified about business news, articles, reports, fairs, and trade shows;
- Matchmaking: Request to be put in contact with Italian and/or Thai firms who are looking for partners, distributors, suppliers, and customers. We will provide the necessary assistance or address you to the right contact in our network.
- Operations: The Chamber provides special discounts to its members for tailor-made services that range from commercial assistance to translation and interpretation services;
- Certifications: We issue certificates of Membership, Ospitalita' Italiana (Authentic Italian Restaurant – Gelateria), Participation in Masterclasses, and Sector-specific Training.
- Import/Export: Obtain a General License and FDA Registration for the Thai Market; IPR and FDA Registration for the Italian Market.
Take part in our many activities and events:
- Main Events: Annual General Meeting (and Election of the Board of Directors); Ospitalita' Italiana Awarding Ceremony + Piazza Italiana; Christmas Charity Gala Dinner (our main CSR event);
- Monthly Networking Events;
- Monthly Business Seminars;
- Monthly Members' Promotion via e-newsletter.
- Access the exclusive privileges of being a TICC Member with our Member Card;
- Read our Community News in INFORMA Business Magazine (quarterly free publication);
- Browse the TICC's Member companies in our Annual Business Directory;
- Do not miss any updates! Follow us on our website & social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
TICC Office Lounge
- Access the exclusive TICC lounge with complimentary Segafredo© Coffee, San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, and Coca-Cola.
- Support in the submission of documents for business visas to Italy.
-Voting rights and the opportunity to be elected to the TICC Board of Directors (1 vote per member company).
Each Board of Directors mandate has a duration of 3 years.
Looking for more benefits and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Elevate Diamond Membership to the pinnacle of prestige: The TICC Diamond Membership brings you to the world of refined and elevated experiences, where every detail is carefully curated to enhance the essence of your elite journey.
Discover the allure of Platinum Membership: The TICC Platinum Membership gains access to a world of unmatched privileges, from exclusive invitations to high-profile events, premium services, and personalized, white-glove assistance.
Embrace the opulence of Gold Membership: The Gold TICC membership indulges in a realm of unparalleled privileges, bespoke experiences, VIP access to top-tier events, and lavish premium offerings.
Unlock the brilliance of Silver Membership: The TICC silver members can enjoy exclusive perks from priority access to exclusive events, discounts on premium services, and personalized support.
Unlock the Essentials: The TICC Standard Membership grants you access to a world of benefits and perks, offering a seamless experience for all your needs.
This membership is dedicated to all business companies in Cambodia.
This partnership is made possible, since July 2023, by the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) and the Italian-Cambodian Business Association (ICBA).