The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), founded in 1978, is a private, independent, and non-profit association of businessmen and entrepreneurs, duly constituted and registered in accordance with legislative regulations in Thailand and in Italy. The TICC Is also a member of Assocamerestero and the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT).
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce promotes its role as a connector of local and international firms, acting as a meeting point for business affairs between the Countries in order to develop and allow a positive economic flow between Italy and Thailand. Members of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce carry many benefits that will help strengthen business relationships and visibility in our network of businessmen and professionals.
- Business Information: Get notified about business news, articles, reports, fairs, and trade shows;
- Matchmaking: Request to be put in contact with Italian and/or Thai firms who are looking for partners, distributors, suppliers, and customers. We will provide the necessary assistance or address you to the right contact in our network.
- Operations: The Chamber provides special discounts to its members for tailor-made services that range from commercial assistance to translation and interpretation services;
- Certifications: We issue certificates of Membership, Ospitalita' Italiana (Authentic Italian Restaurant – Gelateria), Participation in Masterclasses, and Sector-specific Training.
- Import/Export: Obtain a General License and FDA Registration for the Thai Market; IPR and FDA Registration for the Italian Market.
Take part in our many activities and events:
- Main Events: Annual General Meeting (and Election of the Board of Directors); Ospitalita' Italiana Awarding Ceremony + Piazza Italiana; Christmas Charity Gala Dinner (our main CSR event);
- Monthly Networking Events;
- Monthly Business Seminars;
- Monthly Members' Promotion via e-newsletter.
- Access the exclusive privileges of being a TICC Member with our Member Card;
- Read our Community News in INFORMA Business Magazine (quarterly free publication);
- Browse the TICC's Member companies in our Annual Business Directory;
- Do not miss any updates! Follow us on our website & social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
TICC Office Lounge
- Access the exclusive TICC lounge with complimentary Segafredo© Coffee, San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, and Coca-Cola.
- Support in the submission of documents for business visas to Italy.
-Voting rights and the opportunity to be elected to the TICC Board of Directors (1 vote per member company).
Each Board of Directors mandate has a duration of 3 years.
Looking for more benefits and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Join TICC as an Individual Member.
This membership is for artists (Resident Artist Program), freelancers, and self-employed individuals seeking business promotion and network expansion.
Enjoy benefits like networking event invitations and special discounts on our activities.