The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), founded in 1978, is a private, independent, and non-profit association of businessmen and entrepreneurs, duly constituted and registered in accordance with legislative regulations in Thailand and in Italy. The TICC Is also a member of Assocamerestero and the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT).
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce promotes its role as a connector of local and international firms, acting as a meeting point for business affairs between the Countries in order to develop and allow a positive economic flow between Italy and Thailand. Members of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce carry many benefits that will help strengthen business relationships and visibility in our network of businessmen and professionals.
- Business Information: Get notified about business news, articles, reports, fairs, and trade shows;
- Matchmaking: Request to be put in contact with Italian and/or Thai firms who are looking for partners, distributors, suppliers, and customers. We will provide the necessary assistance or address you to the right contact in our network.
- Operations: The Chamber provides special discounts to its members for tailor-made services that range from commercial assistance to translation and interpretation services;
- Certifications: We issue certificates of Membership, Ospitalita' Italiana (Authentic Italian Restaurant – Gelateria), Participation in Masterclasses, and Sector-specific Training.
- Import/Export: Obtain a General License and FDA Registration for the Thai Market; IPR and FDA Registration for the Italian Market.
Take part in our many activities and events:
- Main Events: Annual General Meeting (and Election of the Board of Directors); Ospitalita' Italiana Awarding Ceremony + Piazza Italiana; Christmas Charity Gala Dinner (our main CSR event);
- Monthly Networking Events;
- Monthly Business Seminars;
- Monthly Members' Promotion via e-newsletter.
- Access the exclusive privileges of being a TICC Member with our Member Card;
- Read our Community News in INFORMA Business Magazine (quarterly free publication);
- Browse the TICC's Member companies in our Annual Business Directory;
- Do not miss any updates! Follow us on our website & social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
TICC Office Lounge
- Access the exclusive TICC lounge with complimentary Segafredo© Coffee, San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, and Coca-Cola.
- Support in the submission of documents for business visas to Italy.
-Voting rights and the opportunity to be elected to the TICC Board of Directors (1 vote per member company).
Each Board of Directors mandate has a duration of 3 years.
Looking for more benefits and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.